From: Raymond Camden [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: 15 February 2002 13:28
To: CF-Community
Subject: RE: Texas A&M clones a cat

I know your joking, but the reporter on the Today show this morning was
really worried about this - she asked the guy if this was going to add
to the over population problem.

Um... excuse me - but isn't cloning a _delicate_ process. I mean, it's
not like were popping out clones 10-20 a day or something.

rc