They can clone a cat, this high tech, scientific, medical, controversial
breakthrough, but they cannot build a simple bonfire.  It is a tradition
every year that they build this big a** bonfire.  A couple of years a go,
it collapsed and killed some students.

Not trying to make light of the ones that died.  I had a friend that was
there in his last semester when it collapsed.  It was horrible.