I dunno Will, haven't made up my mind.

It's actually more disturbing to me that someone can do such convincing
scientific work, and then at the end of the day, flush it all down the
toilet in favor of their mythological beliefs. I mean, what is the value of
attaining knowledge of your world, if you have no intention of using it???

His scientific work is sound. To me, that is the most important aspect of
this...his beliefs don't seem to have tainted his science in any way, shape,
or form. I think as long as that remains the case....I'm fine with this.

When he tries to hold his secular credentials up while preaching for
creationism and a young earth, what's to stop a student from producing his
dissertation to refute every word coming out of his mouth???