thats why you are a pc user i guess.

I guess my "nonsense" about wanting this guy to show us his "non fulfilling OS 
X" experience on a non apple hardware instead of listening to him tell me that 
i am wrong and that I possibly cant get anything done because os x doesnt work 
right.

I would consider "nonsense" in this thread as being a non apple user coming 
into an apple thread and telling us os x doesnt work right even though the 
person isnt even running an apple and then basically telling everyone they are 
wrong and that they don't know and that he knows because after all he is 
running a hacked version (which last i heard wasnt even a final version) of os 
x.

All I am asking is to see some proof so it can be set straight.

So what part of that is non-sense? If i was a pc user and it was reversed id 
ask the same thing, has nothing to do with being on a mac or not. And if you 
base your os preference off that then.....





>This kind of nonsense keeps me from being a Mac user. Like slamming
>the door on Jehovah-witnesses.
>
>Um, not that I'd do that?
>
>
>On 3/22/07, Dave l <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>>

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|
Create robust enterprise, web RIAs.
Upgrade & integrate Adobe Coldfusion MX7 with Flex 2
http://www.adobe.com/products/coldfusion/flex2/?sdid=RVJP

Archive: 
http://www.houseoffusion.com/groups/CF-Community/message.cfm/messageid:231121
Subscription: http://www.houseoffusion.com/groups/CF-Community/subscribe.cfm
Unsubscribe: http://www.houseoffusion.com/cf_lists/unsubscribe.cfm?user=89.70.5

Reply via email to