This kind of nonsense keeps me from being a Mac user. Like slamming
the door on Jehovah-witnesses.

Um, not that I'd do that…


On 3/22/07, Dave l <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> "It is really funny. I'm not the only one waiting for some explanation from 
> you about this. You've made it clear you don't understand how hardware works. 
> You seem to think there is magic dust in there and it just works."
>
> who else is? maybe im not seeing them asking. And I dont know how hardware 
> works and believe in magic dust yet you are the one here insisting that you 
> have knowledge of os x when you clearly dont.
>
> you have yet to answer the ? of "how is your pirated hacked version of os x 
> as good as an apple running it and if it is so good then why isnt everyone 
> doing it instead of paying the $$ for an Apple"
> Until you answer that then stfu
>
> Fyi~ if you could read you would have seen the answer to your ?.
>
>
> And if you cant use safari for your use then DO YOU KNOW THAT YOU CAN USE 
> OTHER PROGRAMS LIKE FIREFOX!!!! I keep telling you that Apples are capable of 
> running programs that arent Apple, damn dude
>
>
> "I'm not the only one asking the question, others have asked it also, you 
> refuse to answer them because you don't know"
> well wtf is the question, your comments are like they are written with one 
> hand and a crack pipe in the other.
>
> "You've backed yourself into a hole that you don't know how to get out of so 
> you have nothing left to do but call me an idiot."
> You got some good crack going, im calling you an idiot because.. well you 
> are. You sit here and say I dont answer your ?'s but yet you dont answer the 
> one I asked. You sit here and tell everyone how experienced you are on a mac 
> and that you know everything about one and yet you dont even use a real one, 
> yet you think it is.
>
> I havent seen anyone actually take your side or agree with anything you have 
> said to this point.
>
> What I get out you is that you think you know it all about every os and you 
> think your pirated cracked copy of os x running on a spare computer is the 
> real deal, which is completely the biggest crock of shit I have ever heard.
>
>
> Im assuming the numbers you are requesting is when I said I was 2x as fast on 
> a mac as a pc. WTF kinda numbers do you want? Do you want to see charts and 
> graphs on my productivity, my escalating bank account statements.. what is it 
> that you want to see?
>
>
> "We've come to something you don't understand"
> So now I dont understand a mac.. and I suppose you do?
> Yet you dont even own one and I do and you wonder why I think you are an 
> idiot...
>

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|
ColdFusion MX7 and Flex 2 
Build sales & marketing dashboard RIA’s for your business. Upgrade now
http://www.adobe.com/products/coldfusion/flex2?sdid=RVJT

Archive: 
http://www.houseoffusion.com/groups/CF-Community/message.cfm/messageid:231119
Subscription: http://www.houseoffusion.com/groups/CF-Community/subscribe.cfm
Unsubscribe: 
http://www.houseoffusion.com/cf_lists/unsubscribe.cfm?user=11502.10531.5

Reply via email to