So I am supposed to defend the honor of -- whom exactly? Jesse Jackson?

I have work to do, Gruss ;) As far as I am concerned, I wasn't clamoring for
Imus' job but I am  kind of glad he lost it. It may make a difference to public
discourse. But it's a Done Deal. Kind of like minimum wage. You may feel it's a
personal affront to you, but that makes no difference to my realities. Santa
Fe, Albuquerque and the state of New Mexico have all increased the minimum
wage.

The sky did not fall, nobody nationalized the oil industries and the economy is
if anything somewhat better than before.

Dana