From: G Money [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, April 24, 2007 12:17 PM
To: CF-Community
Subject: Re: Band Of Brothers

HOA's should be narrowly focused on obvious issues that ensure property
values are not decreased. Can't have a non working chevy on blocks in your
front yard, for instance. I'm perfectly fine with that.

But rules like no dandelions, or your mailbox has to be X feet tall and set
X feet back and your grass must be less than X inches at all times
or...........man, screw that stuff.