I'm watching my parent's house, dog and garden this week while they square
dance in Charlotte.  Yesterday I picked 5 pounds of tomatoes and there are at
least that many more to pick this afternoon.  I'm tired of tomatoe salad and
sandwiches.

I made salsa last night and have the fixings for pico de gallo tonight.  What
else can I do with these?  I was told not to save any for my them by my parents
as they will have a bunch next week too.

As an aside, they also have a huge rosemay bush and the nicest patch of basil I
have seen in years.  I suspect I can make a tomatoe sauce, but can't find a
recipe with fresh tomatoes.