if all terrorists from a particular area of the world have purple
skin, and we can undoubtedly identify them, fuck yeah, why not?

the goal isnt to expel people who PRODUCE for our country, its to get
rid of the cocksmokers that come here, fuck with our people, clog our
jails, just because
our jails are better than their homeland.

thats all.