Agreed.

The older I get the more isolationist I become.

-----Original Message-----
From: Tony [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, August 09, 2007 12:06 PM
To: CF-Community
Subject: Re: Gas Station Jihad?

the more and more i think about it, the more and more
im in favor of a wall being built on our borders, cruise missiles
and other defense mechanisms around our waterways, and
lets use this nation to make everything we need and become
self-contained.

it sucks, but im getting closer to wanting this as the days go on.

tw

On 8/9/07, Larry Lyons <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >am i crazy to think about this...
>
> Big problem with this is that the more people, the more its likely to be
discovered. Anyhow thanks for fueling the anti-immigrant hysteria. Its
making immigrants like myself very nervous about this country and living in
it.

> So what are we to do, attack every person who looks slightly different,
speaks with a slight accent, go around wearing white sheets and hoods?

> Its this sort of paranoia that kills people for no reason other than being
slightly different than the majority.