From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, September 11, 2007 12:27 PM
To: CF-Community
Subject: Re: Recruiters (was RE: Unbelievable!)

I receive at least 3 offers a day for a position in San Jose or San
Francisco, by both email and phone.  I live in LA.  I had one recruiter
actually try to argue that the drive wasn't too far.   Ummm...  If you
lived here, you'd know.

I don't mind the initial contact, but if I say I'm not interested,
geez, take a hint, arguing with me won't make me respond positively to
any future contacts on 'local' positions either!!

I had heard that most of the 'international' recruiting companies are
actually just trying to find out the American 'required' pay rate, so
they can bid on projects better.  Anyone else heard of this?

William