> RoMunn wrote:
> How is this not getting through to you all- if Iran continues down the path
> of developing nuclear weapons

Here's the problem: if we attack Iran we could start a 100 year war of cultures.

So a true leader will put together a coalition to solve the issue
through diplomacy rather than force.  In the, if Iran gets the bomb,
then they do.  NK has it.  Pakistan has it.  India has it.

So you need to clarify your position: either you're willing to nuke
Iran today and deal with consequences or you go the diplomatic route
and deal with the consequences.

Personally I think Iran is scared and that's why the Ayatollah sent
their President to speak with the UN.  They want a diplomatic
solution, but there's no decent World leader capable of putting
together a coalition to deliver one.