But when he speaks, especially at places like the UN, he speaks FOR
iran....for better or for worse (usually for worse).

So, yeah, he's not their real leader, but when their real leader won't talk,
you listen to the one they appoint to talk for them. It doesn't make what he
says any less dangerous or delusional.