I wonder what would happen if the entire city of San Diego were told to
evacuate and that only the people who didn't have transport went to the
Stadium.  Alot of the people least likely to have transport in San Diego
are actually hispanic, not black.  It's kinda apples and oranges, but I
do wonder if alot of the people with, um, "questionable" immigration
status would actually go to the stadium and risk getting caught by the
border patrol?

It would be a totally different result I think but probably equally tragic.

-Cameron