I guess I need to explain it in simple terms, for the second time the
experiment is illegal as in against the law. It is unethical, as per the APA
and other professional organizations ethics committees. It is illegal in terms
of child abuse.

You should also read carefully I said use triplets and separate them at birth
into 3 different conditions.