Heh.  Maybe.  I'm far from perfect, which is one reason I rarely get
into these discussions.  However, with as many GLBT friends as I have
(well, just GLB if you want to be picky), this becomes a hotbutton issue
with me, and I have a well-defined knee-jerk reaction.  There.
Admitting I have a problem is the first step, right?  :-)

I'm not for legislating they have to accept anything.  I believe that we
have to allow private groups to have any rules they want, provided they
do not willfully hurt others.  The BSOA does not have to accept gays.
The White Pride Association does not have to accept blacks.

That doesn't mean I think it is right.

--BenD