"Isn't insisting that the BSOA adopt a homogeneous secular value system
(similar to the BS of Canada, btw) it's own form of intolerance and
discrimination?"

Who has insisted the BSOA adopt anything?

All I have read are several people who disagree with the BSOA's policy and as
such will not support or recommend the organization to anyone who asks.  You
can add me to the latter group.  You seem to be getting a bit defensive.
Defending the organizations right to be exclusive.  You are correct, they have
that right.  And it is my and others right to disagree with their
discriminatory policy, say why we disagree when asked and choose not to support
or endorse the organization.

Now that they accept public money can be a more contentious issue.  But not one
specific to this thread.