My wife is out of town so I logged onto her email account to make sure
she hasn't been emailed our latest indoor soccer schedule.  I'm going
through the list of emails from our coach and come across one labeled
"Warning: Golden Compass".  I read it and it talks about how these
movies are made by OMG an athiest and he's "targetting our children"
and "going to make them athiests".  Is this the new "backwards
masking" of the 2000's?

I'm pretty sure I don't go around warning people that such-and-such
movie was created by a christian and he's trying to lure you into
becoming a christian.

Is the christian faith so fragile that a movie, a song, or even
knowing someone who's not a christian can destroy it?

zB