versus the previous week yeah, it is. Do you seriously think it will
continue to drop? Have you noticed that 2.73 a gallon is now "low"? I'd find
it amusing that a web developer was lecturing me on finance, if it weren't
so sad. We've had a commodities market for a long long time, have *you*
noticed *that*?

But hey. The price of oil has more than doubled in the last two or three
years, but that's mere coincidence. Blame Canada, or maybe the Chinese. It's
difinitely nothing to do with the president's industry ties. Neither is his
threatened veto of the energy bill.

Nope nope. The president watches over us and protects us. Our father who art
in Washington.

Bah.