I've been trying a snake for the past 30 minutes or so, and with a 50'
long snake, I can't seem to get anything.  It's confusing, the shower
and the tube in the same bathroom both have drains lower than the
toilet, yet neither one of those backup and both contribute to the air
bubbles coming up the toilet.