> The Sequel is already in the works.

Today, at this very moment, ten little goats are being born.

Ten little goats, innocent and true, suckling the nourishing milk from their
mothers and just beginning to open their eyes.

Ten little goats who, unfortunately, will come of age just in time for
"Cloverfield 2."

Immediately after the review of the steaming dead baby that will be
Cloverfield 2, they will be whisked off against their goaty little wills to
a dark corner in the deep recesses of the offices of Matt Reeves (the
director) and Drew Goddard (the writer), where they will be restrained by
handlers.

And then the wrangler who delivered them will command both Matt and Drew:
"Blow them."

And they will.  All ten of them, one right after the other.  I mean not even
a chin wipe in between.

Only two sequels in history were ever better than their predecessors: Aliens
and Star Trek II: Wrath of Khan.  I don't think Cloverfield will be Number
Three.

Respectfully,

Adam Phillip Churvis
President