>From what I understand, it's main uses are as a:

Appetite stimulant for those with AIDS and other disorders that kill
appetite

Anti nausea for chemo patients

Anti seizure medication

Hemp has a thousand uses in textiles and paper.

--
Scott Stewart
ColdFusion Developer

SSTWebworks
4405 Oakshyre Way
Raleigh, NC. 27616
(919) 874-6229 (home)
(703) 220-2835 (cell)

-----Original Message-----
From: Ben Doom [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, February 08, 2008 4:14 PM
To: CF-Community
Subject: Re: Differences between Obama and Hillary

My mom admits to wishing she'd scored some when she was in chemo.  None
of the available anti-nausea drugs helped, but marijuana is supposed to
be amazing for that.  For the record:  Mom barely drinks (half a glass
of wine, 3 nights a week when she's on a tear), rarely uses anything but
her anti-cancer drugs, tylenol, and zinc for colds, and doesn't smoke.

--Doom

G Money wrote:
> On Feb 8, 2008 2:23 PM, Mary Jo Sminkey <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
>> Hhm, not so sure about that...it's one of the most effective anti-emetics
>> and thus very useful in pain treatment of people particularly with
end-stage
>> disease. I have chronic pain issues, and I can tell you it's a
frustrating
>> situation when you have a choice between suffering with the pain or
taking
>> pain meds that you know will make you sick to your stomach or have severe
>> cramps, etc. I've never tried marijuana (nor would I be likely to) but I
do
>> understand people wanting the option to use it when nothing else works.
They