> +) The cyclons evolved the human cyclons sometime AFTER the first cyclone
> war (sometime in the past 40 years).

Razor had some insight here: the cylons were experimenting on humans during
the Cylon War, apparently calling an end to the war once some milestone
stage was reached at the research facility.

> But now the new four screw that all up.  We don't know anything much about
> Tori...fine, she's no problem.  But, starting with the easiest, Tyrol has
> clearly been with the crew for some time - time and time again we get
> inferences that he's been with Adama for a long while.

Yeah, they've got some 'splainin' to do, that's for sure.

> So if there really are a bunch of Tigh model cyclons out there... wouldn't
> they have to be much younger?  And if we see (as I bet we will) another
> Tigh
> at this age... what the hell?

Seems that these 5 have different rules; my guess is they are version 1's:
possibly only one copy, and they're perhaps more "clone" than fully
synthetic, and thereby age.

> Finally if the cylons can recognize another Cylone either through the scan
> across space (as we saw the Raider do in tonight's episode) or "feel" them
> (like Six does) then why didn't anybody notice when they were ripping
> Tigh's
> eye from his head?  Or when they were trying to kill Anders for so long on
> Caprica?  Or when Sharon is close to either Anders or Terol?

Seems that they can only be felt/recognized now that they've been
'activated' (presumably by "the one").