From: Bill Wheatley [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, 24 April 2008 12:19 AM
To: CF-Community
Subject: Re: The BlueDragon Story

What a rude douche. I've read about blue dragon years ago and there was a
major debate. Nobody really said what made it good or bad people just
complained or sung its praises. I was curious if it was the same application
and what makes it worth using other then being less expensive. I didn't know
if it offered anything new that would make it compelling.

You still haven't said what makes it worth using but instead of being a
decent human being and answering a question you decided to be defensive and
attack. I've also used CF since cgi versions. I've also read CFCOM since
it's beginning days. So don't be so high and mighty. That means dick here.

'Do not complain to me for who I am, when I want to test something on
a competitor to Adobe and don't be an idiot and not use google.
'

Well it looks like your reading compression is about as good as mine
sometimes. I said i don't google things when i could ask the normally
friendly members of CFCOM for their experiences. Because i know them and
trust their judgement where with google you don't know what you will find is
valid and can not place trust in them.

Though to be honest if I could compare your personality and attitude towards
bluedragon its going to have to be a stay way. :) Take an idea from Ben
Forta and when someone who wants to know about your product asks you a
polite question. Answer it politely because behaving like a dickhead won't
get you any customers.