I am a fucking nut job?

Here is his original response dickhead... And I quote:

"Why use bluedragon instead of just buy coldfusion? Money the issue?"

I asked I specific question from that point that got me irate. Now you and
the others have jumped into a conversation, and forgotten what he posted.

Don't be an idiot, not everyone installs something to because of money. Some
of us want to make sure our application works in more than one environment.
I tried to get him to think outside the square, he didn't get it that's not
my problem.

Now you have jumped into it, and Frankly I don't care.

If he wants to buy Coldfusion from Adobe for his reasons that is his choice,
if he thinks that only people who are going to be using something 100% of
the time then that is his prerogative. But I tried to be polite, get him
think outside of that mental attitude of thinking and I am the one being
attacked.

Good bring it on fuck face:-)