And I tried to get him to think for himself!!!!

You know the stupid thing is Bill is the one who has gone quiet?

And because I install something doesn't automatically mean it is about
money, I work in a logical way for my career. And forever having to think
outside of the box/square. And to see that sort of question, why give
someone the direct answer.

Where is it written that I have to answer a question, and not give the
person the opportunity to think about what they asked? But of course Mr
Repugnant wants to debate the pros and cons of what is ethical in a mailing
list. And of course wishes me to be straight up front, and give someone the
answer on a silver spoon.

That is not my nature 100% of the time, if I believe that someone may have
not thought about something I will give them the opportunity to think about
it with a question and get them to think about it for a bit. In this case,
not one person took that into consideration before making themselves just as
bad as Bill...

If that makes me angry you damn well better believe it....