From: Adam Churvis [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, 24 April 2008 1:17 AM
To: CF-Community
Subject: RE: The BlueDragon Story

Instead of getting into the argument, let me simply answer Bill's question.
I will answer it solely from the point of view of BlueDragon.NET, which is
our preferred CFML platform by far.

1) BlueDragon.NET runs most applications faster under heavier loads than
ColdFusion Server.

2) BlueDragon.NET is rock-solid stable; some of this stability is inherited
from the .NET platform.

3) New Atlanta support is nothing short of amazing.  If you haven't heard my
stories over the past couple of years regarding their "minutemen-on-standby"
attitude toward serving their customers, then contact me offlist and I'll be
happy to send you some.

4) New Atlanta's engineers are constantly sweating the details to make the
product better from the inside out.

5) BlueDragon is the only CFML processor to date whose CFLOGIN framework --
including roles -- actually works across machines within a cluster with
failover.

6) BlueDragon.NET can effectively and realistically scale to 64 machines
(possibly more) in a single cluster by using off-the-shelf third party tools
like ScaleOut StateServer, and complex objects in the Session scope
syndicate with good performance.  ColdFusion can't touch this (apologies to
MC Hammer).

7) Installing and configuring BlueDragon.NET is an absolute breeze.  From
what I've heard of their Java-based versions, those are fall-off-a-log
simple, too.

8) This last point may at first sound unimportant, but to me it's just as
important as the first seven.  And that's the fact that people at New
Atlanta are nice folks.  Yep, that's right -- good old fashioned nice people
who are genuine and professional and really appear to strive for something
better.  And that's everyone, from the president to the person who answers
the phone.  The reason why I think this is so important is because true
professionals always seem to have such an attitude of pleasant balance with
a spark in their eyes and their feet pointing North.  Real pros just seem to
handle everything fluidly and with ease, and that lack of internal conflict
translates to overall better customer interactions.  Ever notice that about
your very favorites in any industry?  New Atlanta has that, to a man (and
woman).

Bill, I hope this helps.  Best of everything to you, my friend.

Respectfully,

Adam Phillip Churvis
President
Productivity Enhancement