>No no no NO!
>
>(Fingers in Ears, Eyes shut tight.)

LOL, well I didn't think anything in there would be considered a
spoiler...considering what can be seen in the trailer and what Lucas has said
in interviews about the plot. I am thankful that Speilberg was there to keep
stuff in check at least somewhat (there's fairly minimal CGI in this for
instance, no JarJar, etc. thank goodness ;-)

I'll be interested to see what other people think of it. I imagine a lot of
fans will really love it (as did the friend I was with) and it certainly will
be a big blockbuster regardless. I'm just one of those picky people that at
least likes a *little* realism in my adventure flicks. If you get a good laugh
at the insane things Indy can go through and still have his hat in hand, you
will probably like it. ;-)

--- Mary Jo