Oh be afraid, be very afraid.

But is there really any drama? I mean, you know what he's going to
produce.....fast paced, action sequences that go on for ever, with un-funny
one liners thrown in, CGI and special affects all over the place.....a
poorly written story featuring bad acting and even worse dialogue.....with
the occasional bit of coolness thrown in, which just makes you sadder
because you know the potential was there.