From: Loathe [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, June 26, 2008 2:36 PM
To: CF-Community
Subject: Re: Supreme Court finds individual right to own guns

Well, enlistment is still something I'm interested in, but seems to be
taking forever.  Recruiters suck, but I figured that out 10 years ago.

That being said, I'm on a really good telecommute contract, and doing
work that is important, so I'm thinking I might just go reserves or back
in the guard, which would be a lot easier anyway.

I won't be making any decisions one way or the other until we are moved
down here and set up in the new house.