I disagree.

I think the second clause should allow extension over class 3 firearms,
of a military type.  I also think the militia clause would prohibit
large scale licensing due to the records involved and a fear of
tyrannical government.

Additionally, even if you do say that the second allows "reasonable
regulation", well then it should be federal, and the same everywhere.

Between the 10th, and the clause about "Privileges and Immunities".

But then again, I believe the right to travel from the same clause make
drivers licenses unconstitutional.