Canadian Health Care We So Envy Lies In Ruins, Its Architect Admits
http://www.ibdeditorials.com/IBDArticles.aspx?id=299282509335931

What would drive a man like Castonguay to reconsider his long-held beliefs? Try
a health care system so overburdened that hundreds of thousands in need of
medical attention wait for care, any care; a system where people in towns like
Norwalk, Ontario, participate in lotteries to win appointments with the local
family doctor.