Just like there are cases where someone is poor and it's not their
fault, there are plenty of cases where people are wealthy and it's not
their fault.  But you guys are really chasing down an argument that I
already stated I'm not making (that was the part where I said
"Thankfully we are beyond that").

But feel free to continue to argue against the argument I wasn't
making if you'd like. It's a little like being a bystander in the
Fight Club scene where Tyler Durden was beating up the Narrator and it
was really the same person.

-Cameron