Your on the right path:

http://hotair.com/archives/2008/07/03/does-anyone-know-what-obama-thinks-any-more/
Does anyone know what Obama thinks any more?

The last frontier of flip-flops approaches for Barack Obama, and even his
surrogates can't seem to guess which way the wind blows on any given day.  In
three different appearances over the last two days, David Axelrod, Susan Rice,
and Claire McCaskill all offered competing visions of Obama's policy on Iraq.
First, we have Axelrod, Obama's chief strategist, insisting that his January
2007 plan was still operative yesterday:

What does it say about the candidate when even his closest advisers have no
consistent idea what he represents? Barack Obama has now committed so many
reversals, obfuscations, and rhetorical parsings that he now stands for nothing
— only himself. Even his surrogates can't get his story straight; how are
voters supposed to decide what he believes?