On Tue, Jul 8, 2008 at 9:39 AM, Larry Lyons <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> So it isn't a matter of someone with a clear agenda, although the only agenda
> I've really seen displayed has been the fundy Christians. Their attempt to
> force
> their particularly warped version of Christianity down all others throats.

I guess.  I think I am just skeptical of all the quotes being from the
"Americans United for Separation of Church and State".  I find it odd
that none are from anyone on the Govt side or anyone at the DVM (or
whoever is responsible for approving plates).

Supposedly, this one plate got around the "no words" rule via
legislative action?  By who?  Where is that guy in this article?  I'm
not saying it isn't going down just like the article claims, I just
only see one point of view in this article.

-Cameron