Can you stay focused?
Why are you talking about Reagan? Chinese capitalism started before Reagan went
there. But you just don't want to talk about Barry do you?
Do you think Beijing is a far superior place to start a business than anyplace
in the US because of the infrastructure? Maybe United Health or Target should
relocate. They have nice trains, when they're running.