First of all, thank you to everyone that has been helping so far.

Here's where we are at:

We had to deploy sp3 on the xp machines.  We can now see the share, and we are
in the process of mapping the network drive for each user account.  We have
done so successfully for most of the user accounts, except for one.  We have
recently(today) added the account "Admin" to the xp machines.  The other user
accounts can connect to the share and map it fine, user accounts like "Chris"
and "Lisa".  These accounts were not created on the server with the share.  On
both of the xp machines, however, the account "Admin" gets prompted for a
username/password.  We have tried creating the account "Admin" on the server
with the same password, but can't connect.