It has nothing to do with feminism.

There is no double-standard, unless you're talking about the people
who say Abstinence Only is the best tool to prevent unwanted
pregnancies.

Sheesh, I know Beth and I aren't the only ones who listen to Cat Stephens.

I'm very lucky to have a super-supportive family, and extended family,
but I wouldn't for a moment take them for granted, and expect my
parents to raise my kids.

When there are no other options, it's a little different that just
doing it to get where you want in life, you know?

We're in NM, so we're familiar with how wonderful kids can turn out
when raised by, say, grandparents, but, you gotta somehow agree that
having kids and expecting someone else to raise them is sorta not
responsible.

And I've had enough of non-responsible people telling everyone else
they need to be held accountable and whatnot.

--
There's one of my new poems actually - is a good example of where my
poetry has ended up. My earlier river poetry was more like a cross