On Tue, Sep 2, 2008 at 6:16 PM, Robert Munn wrote:
> On Tue, Sep 2, 2008 at 4:51 PM, denstar wrote:
>>
>> You *really* think that it's responsible to produce children you can't
>> provide for, eh?  Wow.
>
> If you don't want to put words in my mouth, then don't do it. ;-)

I figured you'd like that.  [: I wasn't trying to throw stones.

> Who is producing kids that they don't care for?

Too many people.

We're talking about "best" for the kids, are we not?  How we'd do it,
if we could?

I'm not saying life is optimal at all times, hear.

If you *can* choose tho, what would you pick?  Personally?

Would you commute however long Biden commuted, say, or would you do
something more convenient to your own needs?

Heh, see, I'm putting emotional spin on it, you're right.  Spun
another way, what about those service members for whom a commute is
out of the question?

Serving the country is a pretty grand thing, and sacrifice is part of
that, for kids, even.

I guess I am sorta not sensing the same type of family commitment from
Palin that I get from Biden.  Probably just media induced, and has
nothing to do with the facts.

I'm sure she loves her kids, I wouldn't want to imply that she doesn't.

Wow, it is hard to not come off as judging, when talking about
generalities and using specific situations other people are in (I
prefer to only do that with my own situations).

I'm mostly just commenting because it seems like certain sentiments
are coming out of the woodwork, so to speak.  "Suddenly", it's about
empowering women (sorta) and whatnot.

Yesh, I associate putting women in power with republicans.

Not.

It's cool though, really it is-- I'll gladly be on the other side of
this argument.  Sorta like global warming, and the resulting drive to
get "green".  It's good for us, no matter what really prompts it.

Have I mentioned that I *love* the Power Puff Girls?

--
If one wants another only for some self-satisfaction, usually in the
form of sensual pleasure, that wrong desire takes the form of lust