I've been saying i'm hesitant of google for years. I don't like the idea of
them having this much `power`. Absolute power corrupts absolutely. It is
just a matter of time before google `changes` maybe not the employees that
are all so idealistic but the company itself. It will be continue to be a
slow change but it will come.