on google chrome...

i gotta say, ive been using it for 5 hours now, and im in love.
im in love with google. holy shit they've nailed it again. im serious.

and i dont know about you... but its just this thing inside of me
that loves google. its truly love.  cause i dont care what it does
i love google.  the collective emergence of the brains at google
are destined to create time and time again the BEST there is on the internet.

hands down.

i can load a flash heavy application in one window and browse
a text based blog on the other page, and my blog reads and scrolls
as fast as i want, notwithstanding the pounding the other window is
taking.  WHAT!? in a browser. yeah.

and no matter what microsoft does, they'll never do it for me like
google has done it for me.  i remember the day that google.com
launched. it was a wild day at my first web development job.  we
heard about this THING called a googol.  ok. well, whats a googol?

heh.  it wasnt anything but a number.

its GOOGLE silly.  not googol.  and google is hardly just a number.
our first thought! get our domain names into their search... so we
spent a day on that one little page that had a entry field and some sort
of "Thank you for adding your site to our index.  It will be indexed soon!"
message that kindly left you with a good feeling... that maybe someday
your site would show up on top of GOOGLE!

so here we are today... and google does everything for me.  it lets me plan,
email, express ideas through words, charts, i can chat, i can
do almost EVERYTHING i do on the internet, through google.

i mean.  why not a browser.  of course.  you knew they'd nail it.
you knew it.  and i think they have. and best part is... this is V
freakin 1.0

thats right.

1.0 ... public beta

wow.  there's just too many cool things about it already
and its hour 5.

i cannot wait to see whats next!

-- tony

Better than a thousand hollow words, is one word that brings peace.
-- siddhartha gautama