I do want someone with no experience with the Washington machine.  I
want someone that has smoked weed, gotten into some basic trouble,
worked a real job and agrees with me about guns.

I know about the problems with the NRA.  I prefer gun owners of America,
but not many people know about them.

I like the idea of Mrs. Palin as president, not even just VP.  So far
what I am seeing is far more in line with my belief than any of the
other candidates.