I'd just like to address the Roe vs Wade comment. The Supreme Court
has already upheld a ban on partial birth abortion, a horrific
procedure that might seem like it needs to be outlawed, but, and here
is the key but, there is no exception for the mother's health.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/18174245/

So if you discover late in your pregnancy that it might be you or the
baby, it is now costitutional to force you to choose the baby.

That doesn't scare you?

The Supreme Court Justices appointed in the next presidency *will*
hear a case involving abortion and there *will* be at least one and
probably two justices appointed by the next president. There is just
no question about that. And the current majority in favor of upholding
Roe is 5-4.

So yes, this could totally be overturned, sorry.

Dana