On Mon, Sep 29, 2008 at 10:48 AM, Judah McAuley <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Sam, on the other hand, is a troll.

I would point out you're the troll. I debate items you and the other
the BDS folks spew all the time. It's amazing how many daily attacks
against conservative and republican on this list but to dispute any of
these ridicules attacks makes me a troll. The troll is the one that
starts the nonsense looking for a fight, not the on that accepts the
fight.

> And yes, I used the word evil in all
> seriousness. The world view he pushes is one that makes our world less safe
> and a worse place to live. One of charges that gets thrown at us "liberals"
> (not that I think of myself as one) is about how everything is relative.
> Well, I take a firm, non-relativistic view on some things. And one of them
> is the world I want my daughter to grow up in.

Our world is safer because of forward thinking people like me. If
you're ideas were followed we likely would have been attacked again.

> There are adults who I disagree with and will take a live and let live
> mentality with. Then there are people and viewpoints which I find odious to
> the point where I think they must be called out and mocked because to let
> them slide would be an injustice.

I think you have a sickness and need help. Please don't brainwash your
daughter like this.