This is why the term Neo-con pushes my buttons. It's a 'code' for Jews. It's
used to say that Jews control the American government. It's used to say that
Jews caused the war in Iraq. It's used to say the same thing that's been
said a million times before - it's all the Jews fault. And Sheehan, for all
of her pain as a woman with a lost son, was a %&#$^# moron for her
statement.