You might not but Sheehan and others of her mindset do. I've seen places
where the terms are interchangable.

As for being pro-Israel, the proof is in actions and the actions have not
been pro-Israel but pro-the use of Israel for their own needs. Want to
appease an Arab ally? Force Israel to make concessions. Want to look good in
the Arab world? Force Israel to release prisoners who well deserve to be
prisoners. Want to appease defense contractors? Force Israel to go back on
military related contracts with other countries. Want to appease government
contractors? Force Israel to accept American foregn aid in the form of
'rebates' for American goods (thereby killing Israel's own manufacturing
capacity).

Pro-Israel? I call bullshit (a trademark of Showtime)!