On Sun, Oct 19, 2008 at 6:20 PM, denstar  wrote:

> Ha!  I was going to say you do the same thing, like surmising Judah
> was a bush hater, although he's made it clear he ain't (at least not
> rabidly, like some here, and as your comment made it seem like you
> think he is)

fair enough.

> I'm basing my comments off what you've said, both regarding the
> wire-tapping (you don't think there is much domestic spying going on--
> it's only people with "terrorist" ties, or over-seas calls, who have
> to worry) and vote fraud (you are sure there is something to it, at
> least as far as ACORN is involved(although you still haven't commented
> on the flip side of what's going on-- those articles Dana gave you)).

I already said both kinds of abuse need to be investigated.

> I mean, fuck dude, are you even reading what you're typing?  "The One"
> and "pals around with terrorists" et al?

Dude goes to Germany to address the "world", wants to speak at Brandenburg
Gate, says he is going to "change the world"? I think he has earned "The
One", although since you think it is a religious reference, I will just call
him The O from now on.