Seriously man, why would you post that garbage?

I specifically mentioned safety classes at least twice in the portion of my
email that you snipped. Also this guy was a felon, his gun was, is and
should be illegal.

Here this is as applicable:

 Man arrested in 2002 DUI crash that killed baby southwest of Tucson
By Alexis Huicochea
Arizona Daily Star
Tucson, Arizona | Published: 10.21.2008
After nearly six years of eluding law enforcement, a man wanted in
connection with a drunken driving crash that left a 7-month-old baby dead
has been arrested.
Jesus Manuel Moran is being held at the Pima County jail on a manslaughter
charge and no bond, a jail official said. He was taken into custody Friday.
A warrant was issued for his arrest after the death of Elijah Archuleta in
November 2002.