A trinidadian living in the US posted this:

"My voice has gone. I have been screaming and shouting since the first
polls started coming in. Virginia was the biggest catch of them all
PERSONALLY to me not only due to proximity but because of it's
history!

Yesterday I cried, but today it hasn't sunk in as yet...I'm so elated,
words cannot describe how I feel right now.

I think of my grandparents. For them it would have to rank up there
with the end of WWII, Trinidad and Tobago's independence and Martin
Luther King's "I have a dream speech" but to me; and many of my
generation, this has to be single handedly the biggest event of my
life in world history. I was there for the Berlin wall, for Desert
Storm and 9/11 but this trumps them all by a long shot!

Obama the world needs you, America needs you, I need you to bring
forth the new world. The market's across nations have already begun
responding...the renewed energy I saw on the streets of Washington DC
this early morn. were INCREDIBLE.

OBAMA '08-'12

YES WE CAN, YES WE DID!"

:-)