ok well if you really wanted to be serious... :)
no, you shouldn't be subjected to it if you find it annoying or distracting.
 i share an office with somebody and i'm always cognizant when playing
music, making sure it's something he doesn't mind listening to (or ideally,
something he actually likes).  there have been days that either one of us or
both wear headphones.

in an office, a shared work environment, it's everybody's responsibility to
make sure that everyone else is comfortable and able to focus on what they
need to do.